Virtual care, anywhere. 24/7 access to board certified doctors and pediatricians from where it is most convenient for you—home, office, or on the go. During your virtual consult, your physician will diagnose non-emergency medical issues and offer a treatment plan including prescriptions, when medically necessary. Your life is 24/7. Now your doctor is too.
- Average time to consult with a doctor by phone, secure video, or MDLIVE App, is less than 10 minutes and $0 per visit
- Non-emergency conditions include acne, allergies, sore throat, cold, flu, constipation, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, ear problems, headache, insect bites, pink eye, respiratory problems, and more
- Prescriptions can be sent to your pharmacy when medically necessary
- Browse doctor profiles, view available appointment times, schedule an appointment with the doctor of your choice
- Activate your account using your First Name, Last Name and Member ID exactly as they appear on your membership card
- You must complete your Medical History before requesting a visit
How does it work?
Not available to residents of UT, VT, and WA.
This discount card program is NOT insurance, not intended to replace insurance, and does not meet the minimum creditable coverage requirements under the Affordable Care Act or Massachusetts M.G.L. c. 111M and 956 CRM 5.00. It contains a 30-day cancellation period, provides discounts only at the offices of contracted health care providers, and each member is obligated to pay the discounted medical charges in full at the point of service. For a complete list of disclosures, please here
. | Exclusions and Exceptions
| Discount Plan Organization: New Benefits, Ltd., Attn: Compliance Department, PO Box 803475, Dallas, TX 75380-3475.