Pharmacy Discounts Card
Print RX Card
Don't pay full price! Save 10% to 85% on most prescriptions at over 60,000 pharmacies. Just present your card to save an average of 46% at locations nationwide.
- Compare your prescription prices and see for yourself at MyRxPrice.com
- Participating pharmacies include CVS, Walgreens, Target and many other independent, national and regional chains
- Even if you have insurance, present both cards at the pharmacy to receive the lowest price
- Immediate family included
How to Use
- Click Get Drug Prices or call 800.800.7616 Monday to Friday, 7:00 am to 7:00 pm and Saturday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Central Time to find a participating pharmacy and compare prescription prices by location.
- Present your membership card and prescription at the pharmacy to receive the lowest price
Q: Will I always get a discount when I use my membership card?
A. Not necessarily. Each pharmacy determines their own retail pricing.
Q: Why didn't I get a discount at the participating pharmacy?
A. Many pharmacies price some prescriptions at or below cost in order to draw customers to their store. If you present your discount card and the price is higher than the pharmacy’s retail rate or sale price, you will always pay the lowest price available.
Q: What if the pharmacy doesn't recognize the card's name?
A. Always make inquiries in person and be sure to bring your card with you. If the pharmacy still has questions, have them call the Pharmacist Help Desk number on the back of your membership card.
Q: Is this a co-pay insurance card?
A. No. This membership is a discount card offering reduced prices. You are responsible to pay the pharmacy 100% of the discounted price.
Not available to residents of UT, VT, and WA.
This discount card program is NOT insurance, not intended to replace insurance, and does not meet the minimum creditable coverage requirements under the Affordable Care Act or Massachusetts M.G.L. c. 111M and 956 CRM 5.00. It contains a 30-day cancellation period, provides discounts only at the offices of contracted health care providers, and each member is obligated to pay the discounted medical charges in full at the point of service. For a complete list of disclosures, please here
. | Exclusions and Exceptions
| Discount Plan Organization: New Benefits, Ltd., Attn: Compliance Department, PO Box 803475, Dallas, TX 75380-3475.