The Lifestyle Safety and Security Plan
Superior Products and Services at Incredible Discounts
Today, consumers are seeking innovative ways to save money on commonly used products and services without sacrificing quality. We have a solution.
We work with top-tier provider networks. We package a variety of lifestyle, safety and security products and services at incredible savings.
Identity Theft Protection
This benefit includes comprehensive monitoring and resolution services as well as reimbursement for lost wages and other expenses incurred while restoring your identity, and can even help resolve "pre-existing" ID theft that was undiscovered before joining the program, if reported within 90 days of discovery.
Identity Management and Resolutions Services
Expert Consultation and Guidance 24/7:
Personal Resolution Expert:
- Includes step-by-step assistance with credit counseling, restoration strategies, credit report analysis and tax planning, all of which may have been affected by identity theft
- Free Initial Legal Consultation: Includes $1000 in attorney fees
- Lost Wallet Service and Document Replacement: Fraud Resolution Specialists can assist members with canceling credit cards, bank accounts, having new cards issued and placing fraud alerts with credit reporting agencies. This includes documents such as Social Security cards, birth certificates, passports and driver’s licenses that are lost, stolen or destroyed
- Comprehensive Identity Management Services and Support
You have one single point of contact who works with you throughout the process
- Fully Integrated Platform: Fraud and Credit Monitoring service detects potential fraud by monitoring a full-range of credit and non-credit information used to commit fraud. It scours public and private databases, social media channels and the Internet black market for the presence and possible misuse of customer identities and credit data
- Easy-to-Use Customer Portal: Provides at-a-glance view of daily activities, including credit score, credit report and alert summaries
- Concierge Resolution Service 24/7: Support and remediation always available
- Flexible Product Configuration: Allows clients to select specific areas of focus, i.e., credit card, bank account, investment account, etc. they want monitored
Identity Theft Reimbursement Coverage
- ID theft insurance covers lost wages, personal expenses, travel expenses, childcare and eldercare expenses up to $25,000
- Covers pre-existing ID theft if it had not been discovered prior to enrollment if reported within 90 days of discovery
- Free services* include one-on-one consultations, attorney-made phone calls, help with legal documents, assistance with government programs, representation in small claims court, and a Simple and Living Will
- Attorneys charge 25% off their hourly rate
- You’ll be referred to plan attorneys based on location, language and area of law
- Also available for your spouse, dependents up to age 23, your parents and your spouse’s parents
Tax Help Hotline
- Unlimited advice on federal taxation via phone, fax or email
- Free tax return preparation for forms 1040 EZ, 1040A and standard 1040
- Deep discounts on numerous other tax schedules
- IRS audit assistance
- Tax planning
- Review of prior year’s tax return
- Member portal with tax tips, tax law changes, member advice and much more
Not available to residents of UT, VT, and WA.
This discount card program is NOT insurance, not intended to replace insurance, and does not meet the minimum creditable coverage requirements under the Affordable Care Act or Massachusetts M.G.L. c. 111M and 956 CRM 5.00. It contains a 30-day cancellation period, provides discounts only at the offices of contracted health care providers, and each member is obligated to pay the discounted medical charges in full at the point of service. For a complete list of disclosures, please here
. | Exclusions and Exceptions
| Discount Plan Organization: New Benefits, Ltd., Attn: Compliance Department, PO Box 803475, Dallas, TX 75380-3475.