Have legal questions? Get legal answers from experienced lawyers at discounted rates. Attorneys help with traffic tickets, bankruptcy, divorce, and spousal and child support. Additional services are also available at no cost to you!
- Free services* include one-on-one consultations, attorney-made phone calls, help with legal documents, assistance with government programs, representation in small claims court, and a Simple and Living Will
- Attorneys charge 25% off their hourly rate
- You’ll be referred to plan attorneys based on location, language and area of law
- Also available for your spouse, dependents up to age 23, your parents and your spouse’s parents
* In certain situations, attorney liability may require plan attorneys to ask for a retainer prior to providing some of the free legal services.
Not available to residents of UT, VT, and WA.
This discount card program is NOT insurance, not intended to replace insurance, and does not meet the minimum creditable coverage requirements under the Affordable Care Act or Massachusetts M.G.L. c. 111M and 956 CRM 5.00. It contains a 30-day cancellation period, provides discounts only at the offices of contracted health care providers, and each member is obligated to pay the discounted medical charges in full at the point of service. For a complete list of disclosures, please here
. | Exclusions and Exceptions
| Discount Plan Organization: New Benefits, Ltd., Attn: Compliance Department, PO Box 803475, Dallas, TX 75380-3475.